How Does DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Work?
Posted On: 28/01/15
Posted by : Ken
- Decompression techniques provide relief by separating the bones of the spine reducing the pressure within the disc (intradiscal pressure)
- Disc decompression treats the source of the pain – pain caused by disc bulge or disc herniation pressure
- Treatment is computer controlled
- More advanced methods use oscillation to reduce muscle spasm that could work against the decompression motion
- More advanced methods also direct the treatment to specific levels of the spine by varying the angle of decompression making the treatment more effective and comfortable
For more details about the how the DRX9000 works, please visit our DRX9000 page.